Want a Website? What you need to know Workshop
Want a Website? What you need to know – Half Day Workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation / Intermediate Level
Are you just starting out in business and don’t have a website? or are you running your business and would like a new website? Well, if that is you, then this workshop is essential for you. This workshop will provide you with everything you need to know if you want a website and provide you with an Action Plan to help you make it happen. It doesn’t matter if you wish to do it in-house (we also run Build Your Own Website Workshops) or if you wish to hire a designer or developer, this workshop provides you the essential framework to make that happen. So to start your website creation journey being informed and knowing what to do, when and how then book on this workshop today.
This half day workshop on the essential answers to the questions you need answered when starting a website building project covers the following areas:
- Understand the terminology and technology – domains, hosting & sitemaps
- Define the primary goal of your website – what, who & why
- Target your market; Know your competition
- Decide and develop your brand, image, look & feel
- Develop a structure & page layout – structure, sitemaps
- Write as much content as possible – text, images, video
- Decide on CMS or Designer, Design, Create, Publish & Share your website
- Monitor your SEO and Analytics and Review, Refresh & Republish
- An Action Plan for stating your business’ website project.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to create the most compelling content online that converts.
- If you and your business does not have a website or want a new one but don’t know where to start;
- Have questions around website development process or don’t know what questions to ask;
- Want increased knowledge of how to start and finish a website project;
- Want to know what information you need to collate, prepare and a sense of costs for a website;
- if you want an Action Plan for starting your new website project.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand the terminology and technology – domains, hosting & sitemaps;
- Understand the primary goal of your website – what, who & why;
- Know how to decide upon and develop your brand, image, look & feel;
- Know the need to develop a structure & page layout – structure, sitemaps;
- Start on your content collation, writing and creation process;
- Know if you wish to do develop in-house or use a designer/developer;
- Know about CMS options and selection;
- Know how to Monitor your website success;
- Have a Action Plan for stating your business’ website project.