Online Presence Workshop: Top Tips to Turboboost Online Bookings
Online Presence: Top Tips to Turboboost Online Bookings – half day workshop
One Day Workshop – Foundation / Intermediate Level
If your business operates in the tourism sector, or Business to Consumer (B2C) environment, or takes online bookings or is looking to then this workshop is for you. It focuses on what is relevant and provides practical website and social media use, tools, and tips that work.
This one day workshop will help you understand which website and social media platforms are right for your business and show you how to make the most of social media as a marketing tool. More importantly, you’ll have the confidence to put your own ideas into practice.
- A great website
- A well-oiled booking /e-commerce engine
- Accurate online advertising
- Special Offers
- Smart Use of Social Media
- You are special (your Unique Selling Point)
- What customers say about you?
- Turn past customers into future customers
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who operate in the tourism sector, or Business to Consumer (B2C) environment, or takes online bookings would like to understand how to use Social Media to maximise marketing, engagement and sales.
This one day workshop is aimed at organisations who:
- Target consumers as potential customers;
- Are thinking about using social media but don’t know where to start;
- Already have a website and/or social media accounts but are unsure how to make the most of them;
- Want to know where social media fits in with existing marketing activity;
- is looking to increase the number and value of online bookings and income generation from online
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to improve your website and online booking system
- Have an overview of different web and social media platforms used by your target customers;
- Understand how social media marketing fits in with your brand, marketing plan, website, Search Engine Optimisation and other digital marketing activity;
- Understand how to measure the return on your time and investment;
- Understand why you and your business are unique and how to maximise customer reviews;
- Learn to increase revenue through turning past customers into future ones.
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.