How to get the best from your people workshop
How to get the best from your people – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
Are you wanting to get the very best out of your staff team, people and volunteers? Are you wanting your business to thrive by encouraging value based engagement with your greatest resource – your people? then this workshop will help you achieve your ambitions by providing a framework of success indicators and practical steps you can take to get the best out of your people. If you are new business or even if you are an existing business and wish to take steps to value your people, improve morale and retention then this workshop will help you do just that. Book now.
This workshop will provide a framework of success for your business and will cover the broad areas of –
- Strong Leadership;
- Articulate Communication;
- Growing your people;
- Learning to Listening;
- Positive Culture;
- People and Business Development;
- Financial Implications and benefits.
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to understand how best to value and get the best from your people.
- Are wanting to demonstrate that you value your people and improve morale;
- If you are looking to improve retention rates and work satisfaction whilst ensuring business performance;
- Looking to develop a better inclusive business people-focused culture;
- Would like to ensure business financial success whilst investing in your team;
- Want to know what practical steps to take to get the most out of your people.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Know what steps to take to value your people;
- Have a strategy to increase morale;
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication;
- Creating a positive people-centric culture;
- Have a plan that demonstrates that you value your people;
- Know what increases revenue and retention rates of staff.