Pin and Perform (Introduction to Pinterest)
Pin and Perform (Introduction to Pinterest) half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
If your business is looking to understand how social media, multimedia and Pinterest provides a new and exciting way to use multi-media (online image pinning) to increase marketing, interact and engage with prospects and customers then this course is ideal. This course is at Foundation Level therefore suitable for beginners.
This practical workshop introduces how Pinterest can be used to promote and maximise you multimedia marketing of your business products or services online. Through hands-on use, you will gain experience in how to capture new customers and engage with existing ones through a customised Pinterest Pin Board for Business, how to upload Pictures and Pin them and, importantly, analyse performance, trends and your return on investment.
- Understand basic Social Media principles and how to apply them
- Understand and use Pinterest for Business Purposes
- Creating a customised Pinterest Board
- How to upload optimised Pictures and Pin them
- How to use Pinterest for business and to increase marketing and customer engagement
- Maximising Search Engine Optimisation and linking to other social media
- Pinterest Metrics and Tools to aid use – how to target customers and assess success
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to make more effective use of their business’ Pinterest presence.
- Target businesses and consumers potential customers;
- Are thinking about using Pinterest but don’t know where to start;
- Have a new way of customer and prospect engagement;
- Thinking about new ways of marketing
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the main features of Pinterest for Business
- Be able to setup, customise and use your own Pinterest Business Page
- Understand how to measure the success of your Pinterest activity
- Have an live active Pinterest Page with image boards filled with pins for your business that can be found by Search Engines and customers
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.