ICT for Business Success Workshop
ICT for Business Success – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
Are you thinking of starting up a business and not sure where to go or how to go about it? Planning your business venture is vital, so this workshop will help you think, plan and do and robust ICT (Information Communication Technology) within your business will help you with that. Even if you are an existing business and wish to think more strategically or require a an understanding on what new technology is out there and that can seriously help your business, then this workshop will help you do that and help you to harness the power of technology for your business.
This workshop will help you to understand how ICT (Information Communication Technology) & E-Business can help your business start and grow
- To determine where your business could benefit from ICT & E-Business
- To develop hardware and software requirements
- To plan your website and how best to market your business
- To consider efficient and effective ways to use the skills and resources at your disposal to best develop the business
- To develop the ICT & e-Business section of your business plan
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at small business owners and employees who would like to understand ICT and e-buiness.
- Are thinking about starting a new business but don’t know where to start;
- looking for advice and guidance on how technology can help you start and grow your business;
- Already have a some ICT systems but are unsure if there is a better way to do it in business;
- Want to know how ICT e-business and technology can help you realise your business objectives quicker, faster and more profitably.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of how ICT e-business and technology can help you and your business;
- Have an understanding of solutions to your hardware and software requirements;
- Know current technology tools, systems, processes that can assist your business;
- Understand how to plan a website project for your business;
- Understand how to measure the success of your business and return on your time and investment in technology;
- Have help to create the ICT e-business and technology section of your business plan and strategy;