Business Planning Workshop
Business Planning – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
Are you thinking of starting up a business and not sure where to go or how to go about it? Planning your business venture is vital, so this workshop will help you think, plan and do and a business plan will help you with that. Even if you are an existing business and wish to think more strategically or require a business plan this workshop will help you do that and help you to create a business plan for your business.
- To understand the need for on-going planning in starting and running a successful business
- To create a description for your business
- To choose personal and business success factors
- To understand the business planning process
- To consider efficient and effective ways to get the skills and resources the business needs
- To understand how to present the plan for your business
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at small business owners and employees who would like to understand business planning.
- Are thinking about starting a new business but don’t know where to start;
- looking for a business plan to target the right potential customers;
- Already have a business plan (on paper or in your head) but are unsure if it is right;
- Want to know how having a business plan can help you realise your business objectives.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the business planning process;
- Understand how having a business plan fits in with your business development activity;
- Understand how to measure the success of your business and return on your time and investment;
- Have help to create a robust business plan;
- Know how to present your plan to third parties