How to Build your online Shop
How to Build your online Shop (Full day: 1, 2 or 3 days)
Build Your Own Online Shop… and make sales by the end of the day! Do you have products to sell? Do you have a Facebook Business Page? Are you ready to make more sales? Then don’t miss out on this special one day workshop. Anyone can have their own online shop… it’s easy when you know how! On this one day course you will: Set up your very own Facebook shop and online store on your own website (with hands on support), Understand what makes a good product listing , Learn the best practice photography tips that help sell your products, Populate your shop with items (we’ll help you with professional photos for free) , Explore effective ways to promote your shop and makes sales, Know how to take orders on the move, for example fairs, pop up shops, live events etc. and of course, have full support and the opportunity to ask questions. So if you would like to have an online store – book now.
To setup and build your own online shop to help your business develop and grow
- E-Commerce Shop Options
- Consider your Website, Facebook & Twitter Pages
- Setup and populate your online Shop
- Learn best practice photography tips (and free sources)
- Learn how to take orders on the move
- Learn what makes a good product listing
- Explore ways to promote your online shop
- E-Commerce: Best Practice
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to build their own online shop to generate e-commerce sales.
- Target businesses and consumers potential customers online;
- Are thinking about managing your own e-commerce shop but don’t know where to start;
- Reduce external costs and take more control in-house
- Thinking about new ways of marketing your products, services to new & existing customers
- Wanting to generate online sales via e-commerce and m-commerce
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the main features of a online shop / CMS and be able to make changes yourself
- Be able to setup, customise, update and promote your own business products and/or services
- Understand how to measure the success of your e-commerce store
- Have an live e-commerce store for your business that can be found by Search Engines and can generate revenue
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.