Microsoft Publisher Training Workshop
Microsoft Publisher Training Workshop
The Microsoft Publisher training courses are available on-site, or at a training room or online through live video conferencing.
Half Day or Full Day Workshop – Foundation / Intermediate Level
This course covers how to design, assemble and proof press ready documents and will help those new to, or familiar with MS Publisher learn essential features and functions to be able to confidently work within the program. Being confident in Microsoft Publisher is essential for anyone who either works or aspires to work in a admin publishing environment.Whether you are a new user or have been using Publisher for years, this course will vastly increase your understanding of Publisher. Existing users will learn how to get the most out of Publisher, break any bad habits, learn shortcuts and discover a massive range of hints and tips from our expert Publisher trainers. At the end the day you will able to create professional looking publications. This course is designed to cover all aspects of Publisher . Delegates will learn how to create professional looking publications using high-impact visuals, dynamic content and that are print-ready. Book on the workshop now.
The course descriptors below are a summary and indicative of topics that will be covered, however the workshops and training content can be tailored to specific requirements if required.
This half or one day training opportunity offers you the chance to bring your own material and work on it throughout the day with tuition and guidance from our trainer.
Microsoft Publisher Foundation / Intermediate
- Overview of MS Publisher
- Creating a Basic Publication – Placeholders, Saving, Ruler Guides, Text & Pictures
- Modifying a Publication’s Layout and Structure – Insert and Delete Pages, Text & Columns
- Editing Content in a Publication Edit Text in a Publication – Research, Formatting, Schemes, Flow & Style
- Formatting Pictures in a Publication – Picture Frames, Crop, Wrap, Art & Design Gallery
- Preparing a Publication for Distribution – Check the Design & Verify
- Create to Email, Web, Print
- Using Publisher Templates
- New features
Who Should Attend?
This course will help you learn some of the fundamental actions you can carry out in Publisher before advancing your knowledge to more in-depth features. Publisher is widely used in a variety of job roles such as presentations, training, workshops, seminars and office administration roles, it is suitable for a wide audience.course is ideal for you if you work in, or aspire to work within a presentation environment and want to brush up on your presentation skills. No matter the role, the skills gained from this course are invaluable in an office setting. New and regular users at all levels of Microsoft Publisher can participate in all of these workshops and courses.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- How to produce and present a high quality professional publication creating the right impression of you and/or your company;
- How to construct high quality professional publication and deliver them effectively in a print-ready format
- Develop your ability to navigate Microsoft Publisher ;
- Learn essential features and functions;
- Be familiar with all the changes and updates to the newest version;
- To be confident in working with the program;
- Learn shortcuts and tips about how to use Publisher in the most efficient way;
- Using documentation and images previously prepared, assemble and proof a press ready document.
- Show your commitment to continuing professional development and help towards your career progression opportunities.
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop to the course (though laptops will be available for those without one)