Improve Your Search Engine Position: Current Position to Pole Position Workshop
Improve Your Search Engine Position: Current Position to Pole Position – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation / Intermediate Level
Are you wanting to improve the performance of your website, but don’t know how to go about it? Are you wanting to ensure that search engines like Google rank your website well so that you have a prime position in the search engine results page (SERP)? Are you looking for increased Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ? If so, then this workshop is for you and your business. This workshop is the partner to the Get Real Web Results: Improved Visitor Experience, Interaction & Transaction workshop (which focuses on Visitor and User Engagement and Experience (UX)). This workshop focuses on improving your SEO and position on website results like Google, Bing and Yahoo. So if you want to achieve more from your website, book now!
This half day workshop will help you Improve your Search Engine Position / Ranking and provide training on –
- What is SEO and how does it affect performance
- How Search Engines Work & SEO Techniques
- The importance and choice of Keywords
- On Page and Off Page SEO Techniques
- The Importance of Good Copy & Meta Data
- How to measure site statistics to improve your site (tools)
- Improvement Tips and SEO Strategy
- How to achieve an Improved Search Engine Position / Ranking in the SERP
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to understand search engine optimisation.
- Are thinking about starting a new website but don’t know where to start;
- Want to know about SEO, or wonder what is SEO? (Search Engine Optimisation);
- Not sure what makes websites work well on search engines, or why your current website isn’t appearing on search engines;
- Need a plan of action to improve your website listing and ranking on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo;
- Need a SEO strategy for your business website to achieve improvements in your SERP listing
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will know :
- What is SEO and how does it affect performance;
- How Search Engines Work & SEO Techniques;
- The importance and choice of Keywords;
- On Page and Off Page SEO Techniques;
- The Importance of Good Copy & Meta Data;
- How to measure site statistics to improve your site (tools);
- Improvement Tips and SEO Strategy;
- How to achieve an Improved Search Engine ranking