Marketing Essentials for Business Workshop
Marketing Essentials for Business – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
Are you thinking of starting up a business and not sure where to go or how to go about it? Planning your business venture is vital, so this workshop will help you think, plan and do and a marketing plan will help you with that. Even if you are an existing business and wish to think more strategically or require a marketing plan this workshop will help you do that and help you to create a marketing plan for your business.
This workshop will help you to understand the role of marketing in your business
- To be able to identify your target customers
- To be able to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors
- To understand the importance of the marketing mix
- To identify, and complete, the additional market research required to support your business plan
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at small business owners and employees who would like to understand essential business marketing.
- Are thinking about starting a new business but don’t know where to start;
- looking for a marketing plan to target the right potential customers;
- Already have a marketing plan (on paper or in your head) but are unsure if it is right;
- Want to know how having a business plan can help you realise your business objectives.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the business marketing process;
- Understand your target market and how to reach them with your marketing message;
- Understand how having a marketing plan fits in with your business development activity;
- Understand how to measure the success of your business and return on your time and investment;
- Have help to create a robust marketing plan