Pinterest Strategy for Business (Full day workshop)
Pinterest Strategy for Business (Full day)
Pinterest Strategy for Business – Developing a Pin and Perform strategy to grow your business. If your business currently has a Pinterest Business Page and wishes to maximise its potential, tie it firmly into your business objectives and produce a strategy to grow your business then this workshop is for you. This workshop will give you the tools to put together a high level strategy to turn your Pinterest page into a powerful marketing tool to generate leads, sales and e-commerce. Helping you identify who are your target customers? What do you want to achieve with Pinterest? Branding of your page and how to really perform with Pinterest. Covering how it works and how to use it. How to find customers and assess competitors; Strategies to get higher engagement. How to link to other social media platforms Tools to keep on top of Pinterest on the go.
Find out how to target followers who will make a difference to your business, and understand the type of Pins which will engage with them effectively. Learn techniques to help you manage Pinterest so that you never lose track of the Pins that matter. Businesses that have mastered the art of Pinterest Strategy are realising the benefits of building an audience of loyal followers and increased e-commerce and m-commerce sales. If you don’t have a strategy in place that puts Pinterest to work for you, opportunities to grow your business are being missed. This workshop will give you the tools to put together a high level strategy to turn your Pinterest business page into a powerful marketing tool to generate leads and sales.
This full day workshop will help you maximise your use of Pinterest and develop a Strategy for your business
- How to maximise the impact your Pinterest business page
- Recap on Core Pinterest Features
- Setting Goals and extending your Brand on Pinterest
- How to reach your target prospects with Visuals
- How to encourage interaction and Pin engagement
- How to improve SEO and sales conversions leading to increased e-commerce and m-commerce sales
- Strategies to engage more Followers and grow your business
- How to promote your page online and offline & Tools to help
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to make more effective use of their business’ Pinterest presence.
- If you want to realise business benefits of having active Pinterest engagement
- Not sure if Pinterest or Social Media can integrate into your business strategies
- Want to generate leads and sales
- Want to use Pinterest strategically for business growth
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand some of the more advanced Pinterest Features
- Be able to maximise Pinterest Page branding, newsfeeds, and tools to link with other social media
- Be able to promote your Pinterest page, and achieve more “followers”, prospects and customers
- have improved SEO and sales conversions leading to increased e-commerce and m-commerce sales
- Understand how to measure the success of your Pinterest activity
- Have an outline Pinterest Strategy for your Business
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.