Advertising and Promotion Workshop
Advertising & Promotion – half day workshop
Half Day or Full Day Workshop – Intermediate Level
Are you thinking of improving your business advertising and are looking for advertising strategies that work? Planning your business advertising is vital, so this workshop will help you think, plan and do and a advertising plan will help you with that. If you are an existing business and wish to think more strategically about running promotions or require advertising strategies that can help you move your business forward, then this workshop will help you do that. Book now to realise the benefits.
This half day workshop will help your business advertise more effectively
- What & Where are your markets? (4Ps’)
- Role of Advertising and Promotion
- Promotional opportunities
- Public Relations (PR)
- Brand and Logo
- Advertising opportunities
- Producing an advert
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to understand essential business advertising and want to –
- Improve business advertising and promotion to increase sales;
- Identify what & where the advertising markets are for your business;
- Understand the key ingredients of successful advertisements;
- Analyse the cost benefits of using different ways of advertising;
- Be aware of the best medium for advertising for your business;
- Choose where to place your advertisements
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Be able to identify the right advertising and promotional strategies and messages for each prospect/customer segment;
- Know what & where the advertising markets are for your business;
- Know the key ingredients of successful advertisements and promotions;
- Be aware of what the best medium is for your business;
- Know where to place your advertisements;
- Have an understand how to measure the success of your business and return on your time and investment;
- Have Improved advertising resulting in additional sales.