Using Google Tools: Business Insights Leading to Growth
Using Google Tools: Business Insights Leading to Growth – Workshop
One Day or half Day Workshop – Foundation / Intermediate Level
This workshop follows on from the ICT for Business Success Workshop. This Workshop is focused towards Growth Companies to assist in using tools that provide research and business insights that lead to growth. If your business is unsure on what is working online and what tools exist to aid in research, ROI, performance and market trends then this workshop is for you. It focuses on what is relevant and provides practical advice on how to get the most benefit from using Google’s popular online tools.
This workshop will help you understand which Google online Tools are right for what aspects of your business and show you how to make the most of Google Tools for Business Intelligence. More importantly, you’ll have the confidence to use the tools in your business following the workshop.
- Understand and use Google Tools that work for Business Intelligence and Business Growth
- Overview of how to use Google Tools such as – Search Console, Trends, Alerts, Apps, Forms, Keep, Fonts, Search, Chrome, Translate, Maps, Photos, Hangouts, etc. (and an overview of Analytics, Ads, GMB as there are specific workshops we deliver on those)
- How to use Google Tools as a Research, Insight and a source of Business Intelligence
- How to use the tools to measure online business success
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to understand how to use Google Tools to maximise marketing business performance and business intelligence
This one day workshop is aimed at organisations who:
- Target online businesses, organisations and individuals as potential customers;
- Would like to know what Google Tools exist to assist businesses;
- Are thinking about how to use Google Tools effectively but don’t know where to start;
- Want to know where Google Tools can fit in with Business Strategy and Growth.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the Google Tools used by business customers;
- Understand how Google Tools fits in with your business development activity;
- Understand how to measure the return on your time and investment;
- Know which Google Tools to use for Research, Insight and a source of Business Intelligence to grow your business.
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.