Add Value with Google Ads: Google Ads Workshop
Add Value with Google Ads: Google Ads – Half Day Workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation / Intermediate Level
Do you want to know more about using Google Ads and how to make sure your Advertising content is performing? Google Ads (previously known as Adwords) is arguable the best tool for search engine based advertising. If you would like to understand how to maximise digital advertising using Google Ads and improve your Ad and Campaign performance, then sign-up to this workshop now.
Are you considering using Google’s online Adverting system, Google Ads (previously known as Adwords) and want to know more? Are you looking to get more visitors to your website and more value from your online advertising budget? If so, then this workshop is for you. It starts with knowing what and how AdWords works, and knowing what your business and customers need. It also covers how to set up a new AdWords account, researching your keywords, set up your campaign, reporting and how to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more for less.
- What is Adwords and how it works and how to create an account
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Measuring success (ROI), Optimizing ads and Adjusting bids
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to make more effective understand and improve their Ad performance on Google Ads.
- You are thinking of using Google Ads but don’t know where to start;
- You are currently running some Campaigns and Ads but they aren’t performing;
- you want to maximise your Ad success and Return on Investment (ROI);
- Wanting to understand how Ads are scored to improve your quality;
- Want to generate increased leads and sales through Ads
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Understand the core and features of Google Ads dashboard
- improve your website performance, resulting in increased Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Understanding of and how to interpret the reports generated from Google Ads reporting tools
- Increase your website visitors that carry out a call to action and ultimately more sales.
- Be able to use your time effectively by creating Ads that convert the right target audience in turn yielding more results.
- Maximise your Ad success and Return on Investment (ROI);
- Growing and developing your business in line with your business and social media marketing strategies
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.