Finance and Bookkeeping Workshop
Finance and Bookkeeping – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
Are you thinking of starting up a business and not sure where to go or how to go about it from a financial perspective? Planning your business venture is vital, so this workshop will help you think, plan and do and Finance and Bookkeeping will help you with that. Even if you are an existing business and wish to think more strategically or require a Finance and Bookkeeping this workshop will help you do that and help you to understand Finance and Bookkeeping for your business.
This workshop will help you to understand, and manage:
- An overview of Finance and Bookkeeping for business;
- A profit and loss account;
- A cashflow statement;
- Working capital;
- An understanding of the main sources of finance;
- An understanding of the different legal structures of a business;
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is aimed at small business owners and employees who would like to understand Finance and Bookkeeping.
- Are thinking about starting a new business but don’t know where to start;
- looking to understand Finance and Bookkeeping for business;
- Want to know how understanding Finance and Bookkeeping can help you realise your business objectives.
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the Finance and Bookkeeping process;
- Understand how having a Finance and Bookkeeping fits in with your business development activity;
- Understand how to measure the success of your business and return on your time and investment;