Instagram Insights (Introduction to Instagram) workshop
Instagram Insights: Introduction to Instagram – half day workshop
Half Day Workshop – Foundation Level
If your business is looking to understand how social media, multimedia and Instagram provides a new and exciting way to use multi-media (online image and video promotion) to increase marketing, interact and engage with prospects and customers then this course is ideal. This course is at Foundation Level therefore suitable for beginners.
Instagram offers businesses a whole new way of reaching and visually interacting with your customers. This practical Instagram Course will assist you in setting up your Instagram Account, increasing marketing, prospects and ultimately sales and benefits to SEO. This session will cover the basic Instagram features and will then progress to creating a business account, Instagram advertising, selling, optimisation, and finally Instagram metrics / Insights will be covered as well as how to build a customer’s base on Instagram helping you grow your business. Specifically –
- Setting up, optimising and utilising your Instagram account
- Creating content
- Finding your audience
- Tools tips and tricks
- Branding your content
- How to use filters, stories, live and direct
- Selling on Instagram
- Measuring your results
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at business owners and employees who would like to make more effective use of their business’ Instagram presence.
- Target businesses and consumers potential customers;
- Are thinking about using Instagram but don’t know where to start;
- Have a new way of customer and prospect engagement;
- Thinking about new ways of marketing
Why should you attend?
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Have an overview of the main features of Instagram for Business
- Be able to setup, customise and use your own Instagram Business Page
- Understand how to measure the success of your Instagram activity
- Have an live active Instagram Page with image boards filled with pins for your business that can be found by Search Engines and customers
Delegates should, if possible, bring their own laptop, phone or tablet to the course.